- The competition will run until 1 June 2018 inclusive. To be verified at the end of the domestic season and announced officially within a week of this date.
- The competition is open to all teams in the Northern premier league divisions Premier, North and South but club MUST be registered with commentators cup for listeners to be counted.
- Clubs MUST register any broadcaster to Pundit by using the submission form in order for the number of listeners to be counted and used in the competition.
- Clubs can register at any point, listeners will count from December 26th 2017 Regardless of registration date but by final date of competition the club MUST be registered or the listeners will NOT be counted.
- Strong language has the potential to offend. Broadcasters can be enthusiastic and passionate but racist abuse, or pejorative terms relating to physical or mental illness and sexual orientation are unacceptable. (See Broadcast Content)
- Pundit reserves the right to interrupt the service for necessary maintenance, adjustments or repair.
- Neither Pundit nor the Evostik Northern Premier League will be held responsible for any actions, proceedings, claims or demands for loss or damages including death or personal injury in any way connected with this competition.
- Neither Pundit nor the Evostik Northern Premier League will be held responsible for any broadcaster’s actual or alleged libel, slander, invasion of privacy or infringement of copyright.
- Neither Pundit nor the Evostik Northern Premier League will be held responsible for actual or alleged infringement of intellectual property rights arising from use of the service.
- Winners will be paid to the Registered Club by form of cheque or bank transfer.
“User Content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, sound recordings (including all underlying musical composition and lyrics), broadcasts, video material, audio-visual material and any underlying material) that you upload, broadcast, share or submit using the Pundit Service for whatever purpose. If you upload, broadcast, share or submit any User Content using the Pundit Service via the Broadcast Software or otherwise you must comply with the User Content standards set out below.
You shall remain the owner of the copyright in any original User Content that you upload, broadcast, share or submit using the Pundit Service. The permission you grant to us below is not exclusive. You may continue to use the User Content in any way, including allowing others to use or exploit it, provided that such use does not interfere with or impair the rights you have granted to us in these Terms. By uploading, broadcasting, sharing or submitting any User Content using the Pundit Service via the Broadcast Software or otherwise and in consideration of us making available to you the opportunity to upload, broadcast, share or submit the User Content using the Pundit Service (which you acknowledge as a sufficient benefit to you), you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, unconditional, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence (including the right to sub-license or assign) of the entire right and interest in and to such User Content so that Pundit and any successor may, subject to these Terms, exploit the User Content in any way relating to or in connection with the provision of the Pundit Service. This licence simply allows us to provide the Pundit Service to you. Once again, you shall continue to own your User Content.
You agree to waive any moral or similar rights in any jurisdiction that you may have in and to any of the User Content, even if the User Content is modified, altered or changed in a way which is not agreeable to you.
You warrant to Pundit that:
(i) the User Content is your own original work and you own the entire right, title and interest in and to the User Content and/or you have all necessary licences, rights, consents and permissions to use, and to authorise us to use the User Content in the manner contemplated by these Terms;
(ii) no further payments, monies, fees or royalties are or shall be due to any third parties relating to, arising out of, or in connection with the exploitation of the User Content via the Pundit Service;
(iii) any User Content you upload, broadcast, share or submit using the Pundit Service complies with the User Content standards set out below; and
(iv) your broadcasts and any User Content contained therein (in whole or in part) do not defame third parties or infringe upon the copyright or other intellectual property rights, or rights of privacy of any third parties. When you upload, broadcast, share or submit User Content using the Pundit Service via the Broadcast Software or otherwise you may be making the User Content available to the general public. This means that both non-registered and registered users may be able to view, listen to and access the User Content. Please do not upload or broadcast User Content if you do not want it to be available to the general public.
We have the right but not the obligation to, at our sole discretion and without notice, remove any User Content that you upload, broadcast, share or submit using the Pundit Service. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we do not have any obligation to check the accuracy or truthfulness of the User Content, nor to review or monitor such User Content, broadcasts or users’ use of the Site, the Pundit Service or Broadcast Software.